Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goal for today







Good Sunday morning everyone. My goal for today is to go through every supply I have to see what I could possibly get rid of along with finding out what I truly need. I've been making jewelry for quite a few years and to think I started with one little bag of supplies that I could carry around wherever I went! I used to bring that bag to my sons baseball practices when they were 9 years old and have everything laid out on the benches around me. I didn't want to miss the practices but I couldn't be without the jewelry either! I'm a bit more focused with it all at this point, which means that I don't go to too many practices because the boys are juniors in high school and I don't think the mommy's are supposed to be there to watch all that stuff! So I'm off to purge. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment